This month one lucky Sink Appliances customer will win 50% cash back from their domestic waste disposer installation!
To enter just fill in your details below.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is Sink Appliances, Auckland. By entering into this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Win 50% of your new InSinkErator Purchase Back (March 2019) promotion commences at 09.00 am on 25 February 2019 and closes at 11.59 pm on 30 March 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- Sink Appliances is giving one (1) customer the chance to win back 50% of the total purchase price of their new or replacement domestic waste disposer installation package.
- The Win 50% of your new InSinkErator Purchase Back (March 2019) promotion does not include supply-only of product, service call outs, hot water unit or commercial waste disposer purchases.
- To enter, entrants must purchase the supply and install of a domestic waste disposer from Sink Appliances during the Promotion Period, and enter their details at the time of purchase.
- Entrants who purchase the supply and install of a domestic waste disposer from Sink Appliances are only eligible to win if payment is made during the Promotion Period and within payment terms. If a booking is placed within the Promotion Period but is not paid for prior to expiry of the Promotion Period or within payment terms, you are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over and a New Zealand resident to be eligible to enter the draw.
- Employees, suppliers and related sub contractors of Sink Appliances are not entitled to enter the promotion.
- Entry is limited to one entry per invoiced domestic waste disposer installation. The winning prize is applicable only to the single corresponding invoice.
- Sink Appliances reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who Sink Appliances believes has tampered with the entry process, acted in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest or inappropriate manner or breaches these terms and conditions of entry. Sink Appliances’ decision is final.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be determined by a random draw from all valid entries.
- The prize draw will take place on Friday 5 April 2019. The first valid entry randomly drawn from the pool of entries will win 50% of the cost of their winning purchase back in the form of a refund by transfer to a valid New Zealand bank account.
- The winners will be notified by email using the details provided on entry to the promotion. If a winner is not able to be contacted (that is, cannot be reached by telephone and/or does not respond to email) within three days of the draw, that winner will automatically lose his or her winning entry, and another winner will be randomly redrawn from the pool of entries on the same terms as the original draw. This will happen until a winner is confirmed and notified.
- The winners will have their details published on the Sink Appliances website and Facebook page for 2 weeks following the draw date. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to his or her name being used for such publicity and marketing purposes as reasonably determined by Sink Appliances (subject to the Privacy Act 1993).
- Sink Appliances will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- Sink Appliances and its related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize, or availing themselves of any prize, except as required by law.
- Sink Appliances is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
- Sink Appliances decision in respect of any dispute or interpretation of these terms and conditions is final and no correspondence will be entered into with any entrant or third party. Sink Appliances reserves the right to change any aspect of this promotion at any time without notice.
- All entries remain the property of Sink Appliances. All personal information collected will be held by Sink Appliances in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may correct any of their details by sending an email to email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.